Thursday, September 25, 2008
WTNH TV-8, 9/25/08: West Haven, CT: A 74-year old woman died at an area hospital after being struck by hit- and-run driver this morning in West Haven. Anna D'Agostino was struck around 6:15 a.m. near 2nd Ave. and Beach Street, near Captain's Galley Restaurant. Becky Shutle knows the area in which D'Agostino walks and says drivers aren't always cognizant of walkers. "In the summer, police put out signs saying pedestrians have the right of way but even then the drivers rarely stop," she said.
- ► 2012 (7)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (49)
- City Announces Expanded Traffic Enforcement Unit
- WTNH: Connecticut hit-and-runs largely unsolved
- Time to demand a Vision Zero for Connecticut (Op-E...
- Woman Killed by Hit and Run in West Haven
- YDN Op-Ed: Mobilize tonight for safe streets
- Notice: Safe Streets Listserv on Livable Streets
- Traffic a major concern in Dixwell and Newhallvill...
- Connecticut Planning features article about Safe S...
- Quinnipiac River Residents Lobby for Long-Delayed ...
- Yale Daily News Op-Ed: Do not delay safer streets
- NY Times Op-Ed: No Need for Speed
- Safe Routes for Seniors in New Haven
- Columnist: Cities like New Haven reclaiming street...
- Neighbors Complain about Dangerous Intersection
- ▼ September (14)