Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Posted Aug. 5, 2008 (WTNH): Police in New Haven say a bicyclist was struck by a car, but it looks like the bicyclist was at fault. The man on the bicycle had a red light at Grand Avenue and the car traveling on Blatchley had a green light. The bicyclist got some cuts and bruises and was taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital. Police say the woman driving the car was shaken up and she did stop. But she more than likely will not be charged.
- ► 2012 (7)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (49)
- Proposed New Haven Complete Streets Legislation
- Comcast Truck Runs Red Light, Narrowly Misses Baby...
- City of New Haven Poll on Share the Road Program
- Drag Racers Hit Pedestrians, Kill 1
- Street Racing Damages Cars, Drivers Injured
- Response from Mayor DeStefano on In-Street Crosswa...
- Intersection Repair in Fair Haven
- Appel interviews City's traffic enforcement czar
- New Haven Police Department 2008 Recruitment Drive...
- NH Register: Traffic-safety efforts gear up across...
- Upcoming Events: Chalking, Bicycling, Public Safet...
- Bicyclist struck in New Haven
- "Safe Streets" City Ordinance Proposed
- Message from New Haven Chief of Police: Dirt Bikes...
- Tougher teen driver rules take effect
- Flashback: Fatal and Serious Traffic Incidents on ...
- ▼ August (16)