Wednesday, August 27, 2008
"The City of New Haven and partners in our community are working together to launch a City-wide safe streets program. Help us brand this effort! Please take a moment to review the following slogans and vote for your favorite! Vote soon, polls will be open through Wednesday, September 3rd." Click here to vote (temporary link).
- ► 2012 (7)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (49)
- Proposed New Haven Complete Streets Legislation
- Comcast Truck Runs Red Light, Narrowly Misses Baby...
- City of New Haven Poll on Share the Road Program
- Drag Racers Hit Pedestrians, Kill 1
- Street Racing Damages Cars, Drivers Injured
- Response from Mayor DeStefano on In-Street Crosswa...
- Intersection Repair in Fair Haven
- Appel interviews City's traffic enforcement czar
- New Haven Police Department 2008 Recruitment Drive...
- NH Register: Traffic-safety efforts gear up across...
- Upcoming Events: Chalking, Bicycling, Public Safet...
- Bicyclist struck in New Haven
- "Safe Streets" City Ordinance Proposed
- Message from New Haven Chief of Police: Dirt Bikes...
- Tougher teen driver rules take effect
- Flashback: Fatal and Serious Traffic Incidents on ...
- ▼ August (16)